Understanding the commercial and technical challenges involved in your FLNG project is one thing; Kick-starting your project and ensuring that you overcome these challenges during the project development stage is another.
This workshop is designed to provide participants with the critical insights, skill sets, and most importantly project management and development skills to not only understand but overcome the strategic, commercial, technical and financing challenges involved when deciding to move forward with your FLNG project.
Most importantly, the workshop is designed to address your
project risks by providing you with the necessary insights to integrated project management involving key stakeholders,
including government bodies, oil & gas companies, asset owners, EPC companies and shipyards, LNG buyers, financiers, operators and consultants.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- What are the main foundation blocks to developing a successful FLNG project
- What makes FLNG so different from FPSO, FSRU or Onshore LNG projects
- Looking at Upstream production, the Midstream FLNG solution, LNG Offtake and Project Financing – where do FLNG projects face most of the challenges
- What can be done to overcome FLNG project development challenges and how does this shape the role of a project integrator
- Analyse the importance and acquire the skillsets of a project integrator to work with your project team and all the necessary stakeholders
- Overcome challenges in project financing by understanding the importance and role of early LNG Offtaker buy-in
- Understand invaluable project management skills to ensure a smooth and successful pre-FEED and FEED programme